MS Office 2010 is the amazing version of Microsoft Office. It was released for manufacturing on April 15, 2010. It was available for retail on Jun 15, 2010. The new version of MS office was released after the success of MS Office 2007. MS Office 2010 is introduced with a great user interface. To enhance user experience. MS Office 2010 is a family of different office suites and productivity software for windows.
MS Office 2010 is available for free. You can download this amazing package of productivity apps from Microsoft Company. MS Office 2010 is the best software for Windows operating system users. You can install MS Office 2010 on any version of the Windows operating system. Like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems. You can use MS Office 2010 for offline and online use. It can provide all the features of MS Office 2007 offline. And provide you with new and updated features for a great user experience. You can download MS Office 2010 on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can also download it from Kickass, Torrent, and File Hippo.
Today everyone wants new and updated software. That can help users to enjoy new and latest functions. That’s why Microsoft launched the new version of MS Office. This version can help them window MS Office 2007 and the latest features. If you are an online user, And wants to use different functionality offline and online. Then I suggest you use MS Office 2010. It will help you to edit or create new work while offline. And enjoy the latest functions to add great functionality. When you are online.
What Is A Product Key?
The product key is a 25 digit code. That consists of letters and numbers. Because the user needs this code while installing software. The product key is also called the serial key of MS Office 2010. It is used to provide a legal user certificate. That is used to activate the MS Office 2010 package. You can use this serial key during the installation of the software. And also after installation of the software. Whenever you add the license keys to your software. You can use all the features and functionality of MS Office 2010 without any problem.
Read More: Windows 7 Ultimate ISO Download Free
How To Download And Install MS Office 2010?
- First of all, open your favorite browser.
- Type ‘MS Office 2010‘ in the search bar of your computer browser.
- Open the Microsoft official site link from the 10 link lists provided by Google.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.s
- Then you can see a new page. Click again on the ‘Download’ button from a new page.
- And wait for a few seconds. MS Office 2010 downloading process will automatically start.
- Now, wait for a few seconds to finish downloading.
- When the downloading process is over. Double-click on the ‘Microsoft Office 2010.exe’ file to run the setup. Maybe the name of the setup is different according to your operating system.
- You can see a new window full of terms and conditions. Very carefully read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the install button.
- Now, wait for the starting installation process.
- When the installation process starts, It will ask for a product key.
- Now open the product key/ Serial Key.txt file. And copy the serial key from it.
- Then paste the 25-digit product key in the MS Office 2010 installation window.
- Wait for the verification of the product key
- Choose the right language for your MS Office 2010
- Then click on the install button. And start waiting for the installation process to finish. The installation process time depends on your computer speed.
- The process of installation is completed. You will be able to use all the features of MS Office 2010 offline or online.
Minimum System Requirements For MS Office 2010
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8m Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or Higher
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB free hard disk space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Later
Feature List Of MS Office 2010
1. User Interface
In MS Office 2010, Microsoft replaced the menu and toolbar with Ribbons in windows. All the ribbons and their position can automatically be set in the 2010 version. Ribbons can help you to work quickly with ease. It also provides you the features of both menu and toolbar in one place. That’s why you don’t face any problem with it. That can increase the user experience.
MS Office 2010 ribbons are used for specific types of work. You can use ribbons for different functionality. Like Home, insert Page, Layout, Mailings, Review, and View all. These are working with unique functions. These features are the same in MS Office 2007 and MS Office 2010. But the MS Office 2010 is an advanced office version. That’s why it allows you to choose what you want to include in your office ribbon or whatnot.
3. Office Button
The file tab is replaced by the Office Button in MS Office 2010. The most commonly used features add an office button. For providing an easy and great experience of MS Office 2010.
Main Key Features Of MS Office 2010
- The Ribbon
- Office Button Options
- Outlook Improvements
- Easier Screenshots
- Photo, Video, and Graphics in Word and PowerPoint
- Drag and Drop Navigation Pane
- Open in Protected View
- Excel Sparklines and Slicers
- OneNote Improvements
- Simultaneous Editing
Read More: UC Browser Download For PC Latest Version
Application List Of MS Office 2010
- Microsoft Office word 2010
- MS Project 2010
- Microsoft Excel office 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- MS Visio 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- MS OneNote 2010
- MS Publisher 2010
Read Also: Adobe Flash Player Free Download
I hope you will understand what is MS Office 2010 is. And also you will understand how to free download and install MS Office 2010. I provide you with a brief introduction to MS Office 2010. After that, I will provide you with a list of features. That can help you to choose MS Office 2010. I recognize you want to know about the system requirement for MS Office 2010. That’s why I listed the minimum system requirement for MS Office 2010. I believe my article about MS Office 2010 is helpful for you and easy to understand. If you have any questions about this MS Office 2010 topic, please ask them in the comment section.
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.