Despite the fact that Verizon had 2.5 million active customers and was a well-known and secure email service, the company announced its closure in 2017. To focus on other services (including internet, television, and IPTV), Verizon regrettably pulled out of the email industry and ordered all of its subscribers to move their Verizon.net email addresses to Yahoo and AOL. The Verizon email login process for long-time users has been altered to make it more difficult to sign up for a new Verizon email account.
=Instead of going to the Verizon email sign-in page, all Verizon.net email customers must now use their AOL or Yahoo web addresses to access their Verizon email accounts. You may log in to your Verizon email account from any device (mobile or PC) using the methods listed below if you’re still unsure or having difficulty accessing your Verizon account:
Access Your Verizon Email Account Via Mobile!
- To begin the Verizon mail account login process from your mobile device, tap on the ‘Settings’ button on the device’s main screen.
- To access the ‘Accounts’ menu, go to the ‘Settings’ menu and touch on the ‘Mail List’ option.
- You may now choose between AOL and Yahoo as your default email provider by selecting the ‘Add Account’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your Verizon email account information, which includes:
- First and Last Name, Email Address, and/or Username
- [email protected] is an example of a Verizon Email Address.
- Your Verizon Account Number
- Now that you’ve entered your Verizon account login information, simply touch the ‘Next’ button to continue following the on-screen instructions, and you’re all set!
- In other words, you may do the following: connect a Verizon email account to your smartphone so that you can simply log in whenever and wherever you choose.
- For this reason, if you’d want to access your Verizon email account from your PC, take note of the procedures below.
Access Your Verizon Email Account via PC!
- Launch your chosen web browser on the same PC before beginning the login process to access your Verizon mail account.
- If you’re using AOL.com, enter “mail.aolcom” in the search bar, if you’re using Yahoo Mail, use “verizon.yahoo.com.”
- After entering the aforementioned site URL, click the ‘Input’ button and then enter the following information in the appropriate text fields: your Verizon Email Username, email, mobile number and password.
- Once you’ve entered your Verizon account login credentials, click on the ‘Sign-in’ button to get to your Verizon email account’s inbox page.
That’s all there is to it! You can use the two methods listed above to log into your Verizon account. However, complaints regarding “Verizon account being hacked” concerns have not always been reported because they occur frequently. As a result, we’ve included the procedures for resetting your Verizon email account’s password in the event that your Verizon account has been compromised.
If you believe that your Verizon account has been hacked, use the actions listed below. You may also take the methods listed below if you are having trouble logging into your Verizon email because of reasons such as a lost password.
Reset Verizon Email Account Password!
- In order to begin the process of resetting your Verizon email password, go to the ‘Verizon Email Login Page’ by clicking on the link “verizon.yahoo.com”.
- Go to “https://secure.verizon.com/account/forgot-password/start?goto=https% 3A% 2F percent 2Fwww.verizon.com% 2Fconsumer% 3Dnull&clientId=undefined” and click on the “Forgot Info” option.
- All you have to do is input your Verizon email address and zip code along with your Verizon user id.
- Select “Continue” and then adhere to all of the directions shown on the screen.
- As a result, you’ll receive an SMS or phone call with the words ‘Temporary Password’ on your registered cellphone number.
- Once that, you’ll be prompted to enter a new, more secure password for your Verizon email account after you’ve entered the temporary one you got.
- Then, return to the ‘AOL or Yahoo’ login page by clicking on the ‘Finish’ option to complete the password reset procedure and access your Verizon email account using the aforementioned simple login methods.
Read More: Download Directx 9.0c Windows 7
Fix Verizon.Net Email Login Issues
Verizon customers often have trouble signing in. Problems with Verizon.net sign-in have several causes, so all possibilities must be recognized before troubleshooting begins.
To begin, there is no Verizon email login page, so be sure you aren’t connecting to Verizon.com sites when you log in to your email. To register with Verizon, you can only use AOL or Yahoo.
Verizon devices, on the other hand, may access wireless Verizon or My FIOS account services.
Use https://login.verizonwireless,com/vzauth, to sign in to your Wireless account.
If you’re having trouble logging in to your Verizon email, we recommend trying these troubleshooting steps.
- Your internet should be functional or you should upgrade to higher bandwidth.
- To be sure you are using the correct top and bottom letters, double-check your password.
- 3. Use a separate computer to contact your Verizon email account.
- Try signing in to your Verizon email in Incognito mode instead of regular mode.
- Try again after clearing your browser’s cache, cookies, and history.
- You should disable all plugins and anti-virus software to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.