Desktop WhatsApp is a very famous app for messaging through mobile phones. But now it is available for Windows and Mac Desktop. It is also called WhatsApp web on desktop. You can also say, it is an extension of the mobile device. This desktop extension/ application allows you to stay in touch with your family and friends. There is no matter your place and time. You can use WhatsApp on your mobile phone or computer desktop. You can use Desktop WhatsApp for business or private use.
Desktop WhatsApp permits you to send free messages from a desktop Windows PC. The Desktop WhatsApp is quite similar to your mobile WhatsApp. Some people also say Desktop WhatsApp is a mirror of mobile WhatsApp. The Desktop WhatsApp offline installer is available for different windows versions. Like Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10. This offline installer can scan all messages and media from your mobile device.
Desktop WhatsApp allows you to receive all notifications on your PC. And also you can enjoy many Desktop WhatsApp shortcuts. That can help you to easily handle your WhatsApp. Last year Desktop WhatsApp did not permit voice or video calling. You can only send messages and media. But this year Desktop WhatsApp makes great updates. Now, it allows you to voice call through your WhatsApp application. But now most people want video calling through Desktop WhatsApp. That’s why the WhatsApp update team started work on it. Maybe next year, the video calling feature will be announced.
Like the WhatsApp web extension, the new Desktop WhatsApp app lets you send SMS. Now you can send or receive messages from your friends or family. While your mobile phone remains in your pocket. That means you don’t need to take out your mobile phone. You can respond to all messages from your Desktop WhatsApp. But here is a restriction. If you want to use Desktop WhatsApp on your PC. You must need to install WhatsApp on your mobile phone. This amazing Desktop WhatsApp application only supports 64-bit operating system.
Read Also: App Download For PC
How To Download And Install WhatsApp For PC?
- First of all, open your favorite browser.
- Type ‘Desktop WhatsApp’ in the search bar of your computer browser.
- Open the first link from the 10 link list provided by Google.
- Then click on the download button.
- Wait for a couple of seconds to display the new window.
- This new window provides you with Desktop WhatsApp for Windows and Mac Operating systems.
- Scroll down the new window. And click the ‘Download For Windows (64-bit)’ button.
- Then the Desktop WhatsApp application starts downloading in the Download folder.
- Now, you need to wait for the downloading process. It carries a few minutes or hours. Depending on your internet speed.
- Now, double-click on the ‘WhatsAppSetup.exe’ file to run the setup.
- It will ask you for permission. You need to click on the ‘Yes’ button to permit him.
- Later on, the installation will be started.
- Then wait for a couple of minutes. The Desktop WhatsApp installation speed depends on your computer speed.
- When the installation process is over. You can connect it with your mobile WhatsApp and enjoy chatting with friends and family.
How To Connect Mobile WhatsApp With New Installed Desktop WhatsApp?
- Open your Desktop WhatsApp application.
- Here you will see the QR code.
- Now you need your mobile WhatsApp for a small process.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top of the mobile WhatsApp screen.
- Then, tap on the ‘Link new device’ button.
- Your mobile camera will be started. Now scan the Desktop WhatsApp QR Code.
- That’s it! Your mobile WhatsApp is successfully connected with your Desktop WhatsApp. You can enjoy all the features of your mobile WhatsApp on your Desktop WhatsApp.
Read More: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Free Download
Minimum System Requirements For Desktop WhatsApp
- Operating System: Windows XP and any latest version of Windows
- RAM: 512 MB or Higher
- Hard Disk: 1Gb of Storage space required or Higher is best
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Later
Feature List Of WhatsApp For PC
1. Simple, Reliable Messaging
Desktop WhatsApp allows you to send free messages to your family or friends. The only thing that is reduced is your mobile internet package. All the SMS, media, voice, and video calls at one place with just internet charges.
2. Groups To keep In Touch
If you are a business person and you want to convey a message to all of your employees. Then you can create a Desktop WhatsApp group. This group allows you to send a message a single time and forward it to all your employees. You can also make a group of your family members.
With the help of Desktop WhatsApp, you can add 257 people to a group. That means you can share messages, photos, and videos with 257 people at once. You can also name your group. And mute your group for any unwanted notifications.
3. Keep The Conversation Going
Desktop WhatsApp allows you to scan all your messages on your desktop application.
4. Speak Freely
You can send voices or make voice calls with your friends and family for free.
5. Security By Default
All the messages are sent in encryption form. And the receiver side decrypted before the receiver read. That means all chats are End-to-End Encrypted.
6. Share Moments That Matter
Desktop WhatsApp allows you to share images, videos, voices, and many more things.
7. Document Sharing Made Easy
Desktop WhatsApp allows you to send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and many more. All types of document are sent up to 100 MB size.
Read More: Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download For Windows 7 [32 Bit]
Main Key Features Of WhatsApp For PC
- Simple, Reliable Messaging
- Groups to keep in touch
- Keep the Conversation Going
- Speak Freely
- Security by Default
- Share Moments that Matter
- Say What’s On Your Mind
- Document Sharing Made Easy
- WhatsApp payments
- WhatsApp disappearing messages
- WhatsApp QR codes
- Permanent mute option
- WhatsApp group calls
- Dark mode
- Advanced search mode
- Transfer a single message to multiple people at once
- Format your text
- Control your privacy
- Read messages without blue ticks
- Add dates to your calendar
- Add shortcuts to your home screen for any a single chat or group
- Block unwanted people and spam
Read More: The Lord of The Rings: Where To The Watch Lord Of The Rings
I hope you will understand what Desktop WhatsApp for PC is. And also you will understand how to download Desktop WhatsApp. I will provide you a brief introduction to PC WhatsApp. I believe my article about Desktop WhatsApp is helpful for you and easy to understand. If you have any questions about this Desktop WhatsApp topic, please ask them in the comment section.
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.