Setting up a new Yahoo email account is simple and free, and it gives you access to your messages from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection, giving you convenience and flexibility. You can use your Yahoo ID to access all other Yahoo products once you’ve established a Yahoo email address. Yahoo email accounts provide a variety of features, such as spam prevention and POP aggregation, which means you might be able to access your Yahoo email through Microsoft Outlook. You can also utilise your Yahoo email to communicate with Facebook friends.
How To Create Account Email Yahoo
Open a browser window and go to the Yahoo Mail homepage (link in Resources). To access the Yahoo registration page, go to the bottom of the page and click the “Create New Account” option.
Fill out the top area of the form with your personal information, such as your name, gender, birthday, language, and location.
Create a user ID and type it into the “Yahoo! ID and Email” area, then choose an email domain from the drop-down list. “Yahoo.com,” “ymail.com,” and “rocketmail.com” are your options.
To see if the ID is available, click the “Check” button. You’ll see a warning saying “This ID is already taken” if the user ID you want isn’t available. Alternate IDs may be suggested by Yahoo, or you can try a different user ID of your own choosing.
Create a password and confirm it as instructed below. The strength of your password is displayed to the right, indicating whether it is “too short,” “strong,” or “extremely strong.”
If you choose, you can use an existing secondary email address. If you forget your user ID or password, you will be able to access your account more easily.
Enter the answers to two “Secret Questions” in the appropriate “Yahoo Answer” fields. If you forget your ID or need to reset your password, Yahoo will ask you one or more of these questions.
To prove you’re a human and not a computer, type the code shown in the CAPTCHA box.
Related : Www.Fecebook.com Login
How To Make A Yahoo Mail Account
Yahoo registration can be completed in a variety of ways, which I will walk you through now:
- Use www.yahoomail.com or http://mail.yahoo.com/ to access the Yahoo Web page. You can get there by clicking on any of the links.
- After that, put in your full name >> Then pick a user ID that will be simple to remember. I recommend using a name or nickname that is similar to your own, such as [email protected] or [email protected].
- Simply come up with something simple but distinct. >> After that, create a safe password that only you know but is easy enough for everyone to guess.
- You should be able to create a secure password for yourself, right?
- Finally, use the code YAHOO issued you through SMS to validate your Yahoo registration.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps correctly, click the “Create my Account” button.
I’m confident that figuring out how to create a Yahoo Mail account is no longer a challenge.
How To Make A New Yahoo Account Using Your Phone
Yahoo has apps for both Android and iOS. So, in order to register a new Yahoo Account with YAhoo Mobile Phone, you’ll need an Android smartphone, an iPhone Tablet iPad, or even a Windows Phone. Any gadget that can connect to the internet can be used.
To establish a new account on a mobile device, simply follow the same steps as you did on the Yahoo website. To learn more about how to set up a new email account on a mobile phone, follow the link.
Read Also : Yahoo.com Mail Login USA Step By Step
Using A Textnow Phone Number, Create A Yahoo Email Account.
As previously stated, if Yahoo is able to recognise the TextNow Number as a VOIP Phone Number, this strategy may not function.
1. Get The Textnow App.
TextNow is a well-known and free app for both smartphones and computers. TextNow can be downloaded via the Google Play Store on Android phones. The TexNow app is available in the App Store for iPhone. If you’re using a computer, you can get the TextNow App from the Windows Store (Windows PC) or the App Store (iOS) (MacBook).
2. Launch The Textnow App And Jot Down Your Phone Number.
Open the TextNow App when it has been downloaded and follow the onscreen instructions to set up TextNow. TextNow will ask you to choose your Free Phone Number throughout the setup procedure. Make a mental note of the TextNow number because you’ll need it to enter into Yahoo. If you fail to write down your phone number, hit the three-line icon in the top-left corner to see it. If you’re using a computer (Windows PC or Mac), go to the People page to see your TextNow Number.
3. Go To Yahoo And Type In Your Textnow Number.
- Go to Yahoo.com and click the Sign in link in the upper-right corner.
- Click the Create an Account option on the Sign In screen.
- On the next screen, type TextNow Number in the Mobile Phone Number field, fill in the rest of the information, and then click Continue.
- Yahoo will email a verification code to your TextNow Phone Number once you click Continue.
- Open the TextNow app and look for the Yahoo Text Message with the verification code.
- Click Next after entering the Verification Code into Yahoo.
This method of creating a Yahoo account does not always work, as previously stated.
Read Also : Can’t Access Yahoo Mail [Fix] Easily
Read Also: Create New FB Account Step By Step
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.