Have you ever thought about creating an account on Facebook? Perhaps you have not yet decided to join this social network, but you are curious. Or maybe you already use it regularly but want to know how you can further personalize your account, better configure privacy options or create a fan page. Facebook is a network with a lot of options for users, so you’ll almost certainly find something to your liking. Currently, Facebook is one of the most used social networks to share content and personal information with friends and family, at the same time that it can function as a means of work interaction.
In this guide, we show you how to create your Facebook account step by step and how to securely login to your account and how many ways you can log in to your account and configure other options as well.
How To Sign Up Facebook Step By Step?
- Go to www.facebook.com/
- To begin, you must enter your full name, e-mail address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- If your password isn’t strong enough, try adding more characters or combining uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Click on Create an account (remember that you must be at least 18 years old to do so).
- To complete the process, you must confirm the email address or mobile phone number that you entered previously.
- To confirm the email, click or tap the link in the confirmation email. To confirm your mobile phone, type the code you received via SMS into the Confirm box that appears when you log in.
Read Also : Yahoo.com Mail Login USA Step By Step
How Do I Join Facebook On My Mobile?
The first thing you have to do to create a Facebook account is install the Facebook app on your mobile phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store ( App Store for iPhones link and Google Play for Android phones link ), search for the Facebook application in the relevant stores and download it.
If you have space problems on your mobile, you can download Facebook Lite ( iOS or Android ), which is a reduced version of the Facebook application.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open it. On the home screen, click “Create Facebook account”.
- On the screen that appears next, click Next.
- Write your name and Lastname.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- To verify, enter your phone number.
- Choose a password.
- To finish, click Register. The system will force you to change your password if there is a problem with it.
And ready! The application will log in automatically. You can tell it to remember your password so you can log in simply by touching the app rather than typing it in each time.
Where Do I Log In To Facebook?
Now that you’ve completed the above steps to create your Facebook account, it’s time to log in to Facebook.com.
- www.facebbook.com is the official Facebook website.
- Write the email or number with which you registered.
- Please type in your password.
- Click on “Sign in”.
NOTE: When you log in to Facebook for the first time, a message will appear to Save or Remember your password. If you want to save it, click on “Accept or Save” and your session will automatically enter each time you access Facebook from the device you are using.
How To Login Facebook With Mobile?
To log in from the Facebook application:
- Enter the Facebook App
- Write the email or phone number with which you registered Enter your password
- Click on “Login”
- Now you don’t need to login to Facebook every time you are using the Facebook app on your mobile.
Read Also : Can’t Access Yahoo Mail [Fix] Easily
Facebook Login With Profile Picture
One of the things that tends to give us the most laziness when using Internet services such as communication platforms, music or film streaming services or social networks, is without a doubt having to be logging in or registering at them with our credentials.
Both in the case of Twitter and Instagram, we can access our accounts using our email, phone number or username. In the case of Facebook, the most common way to log into your account is by indicating the email address with which you signed up for the social network and the corresponding password.
Not A Feature For Everyone
First of all, it should be noted that this feature that was activated some time ago is not for everyone. In other words, many people may enjoy being able to enter Facebook by merely clicking on their profile photo, while others will prefer the standard Facebook login screen where they have to enter their email address and password.
How To Activate Photo Login?
- To activate this function, the first thing we have to do is log into our Facebook account via the browser.
- Second, click on the tab shown in the upper right part of the window.
- Select the Settings and privacy option.
- Next, you will be offered a new page in which a menu is displayed on the left side.
- Among the menu options, we have to look for Security and Login.
- When you have clicked on this option, several sections will be shown in the central part of the page.
- Click on the Edit button after clicking on Save login information.
- You’ll notice that two options to activate or deactivate exist now.
- If you wish to enable the login with your profile photo, you must click the option Save facebook login information.
From there, we can log out and return to Facebook to ensure that the Facebook session with the profile photo has been properly activated or deactivated. To do so, simply log out of your Facebook session and a screen with your photo will appear. Now all you have to do is click on it and it will prompt you to enter your password.
Read Also: Create New FB Account Step By Step
Add More Options For Facebook Accounts
From this same screen, you will see that you can also add other accounts so that they can log in as you only with their photo and from your computer’s browser. To accomplish this you only have to click on the box that reads “Add account”. When you click the cross icon, a new menu will appear, in which the person in question (or you, if it’s a secondary account of yours) must enter their credentials.
Once this is done, click on “Login”. If that person wants their credentials to be saved on your computer, they must check the “Remember password” option, otherwise, skip this step.
Facebook Login With QR Code
Entering the password continually to enter your Facebook account might be a boring act since some passwords are long or difficult to remember. To prevent the login from becoming a cumbersome process, the creator of Facebook decided to create various login alternatives, thinking of all tastes.
If you are one of those who are already tired of typing the password, you can enter without having to write it. I’m not sure how I’m going to do it. Have on hand the phone number that you have associated with your account, go to the Facebook login page and after writing your email, select the option: “log in with the phone.” A page will open where you will see a QR code, which will be scanned with the phone (the screen will tell you how to do it). Read the instructions carefully and follow them.
Login Fb Without Email
If you’re used to logging into Facebook using your email and password, the idea of logging in this way may seem strange at first, but it is possible. You can add the phone number that you have related to the Facebook platform in the rectangle where the email is located, then type the password and press “enter.” In this way, the entry will be automatic, without the need to use email.
What to do if I don’t have a phone linked to the account? Go to your account settings, enter your contact phone number and you may access it whenever you want without using the mail. In addition, you will guarantee greater security to the account by associating it with a phone, preventing someone from entering without your consent.
Sign In Fb Offline Mode
Many times you want to enter Facebook invisibly so that your contacts do not find out that you are connected, either because you do not want to chat or simply do not want your friends to know the time you spend on this social network. case? If so, relax, you can resume surfing at any time without your friends being aware that you are online. I’m not sure how I’m going to do it. Go to the chat options and select the “appear offline for all contacts” option.
In this way, you will have the freedom to connect whenever you want, without fear that your friends will see that you are connected since you will not appear in their online contact lists. However, it will be up to you to take care of your “likes”, comments or publications because those actions could leave you in evidence. Remember that it will appear in the news history and your friends will see the time you did it. Take precautions!
Only Use Your Username To Login
More and more actions are available to you to enter your Facebook account: you can do it through your email, with a simple touch, with the QR code or through the name of your user. This method has been in use for a long time. That is why many users are familiar with this option because they have been logging in in this manner for a long time.
Read More: Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 7 SP1
With Facebook, you can not only be informed of the latest events from friends, family, and colleagues, but it is a powerful communication tool where you can talk, chat and video conference with millions of people around the world. With our guide, we hope that you may face no troubles with Facebook login in and signup to Facebook with your PC or mobile. Let us know in the comments if you face any trouble whatsoever.
On a professional level, you can use this social network to easily connect with any professional in your sector, making it a good tool to start good networking. However, keep in mind that this is only the beginning of a relationship; it must be strengthened with many moments, and whenever possible, moments in person where you can talk looking this person in the eye.
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.