Picasa is a great software for viewing and storing images. Which is developed by Google Inc. Which can allow users to view and organize the picture on a PC. You can use Picasa software to search all images in HD form. And show all of them in an eye-catching and intuitive interface. Picasa images presentation is the high point of this application. Picasa has advanced features that are very easy to use. You can also burn all your images into a CD/ DVD with the help of Picasa. And also you can create slideshows on full screen.
Picasa offers you the configure option for printing images. Picasa is the best software for every user. It also lets the camera user extract photos from the digital camera. One of the great features of Picasa is creating albums. It allows you to create an album for your photos. Which makes you capable of seeing your photos anytime whenever you want. Now, talk about the second amazing part of Picasa. You can transfer, find, organize, edit, print, and share your images with Picasa software. Picasa creates automatic elegant albums. And organize your images by date. Picasa offers you all your important images in one place.
That can save your searching time. So, this is the best software for busy people in today’s life. Picasa’s most popular software also offers you some great features. Like red-eye removal, cropping, slideshow, and keyword search. If you want to do some quality changing before storing. Then Picasa offers you some subtle improvements to your photos. You can also browse for specific images in the huge collection of images on your system. It automatically engenders large-sized thumbnails of each image. That can allow you to identify photos without much trouble.
Technical Details Of Picasa
- Software Name: Picasa
- Developer: Google
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10.
- RAM Required: 2GB
- Language: US English
- Author: Google Inc
Read More: BlueStacks Latest Version Download Free
How To Download And Install Picasa On PC?
- First of all, open your favorite browser.
- Type ‘Picasa Download’ in the search bar of your computer browser.
- Open put-down the website site from the 10 link list provided by Google.
- Then click on the ‘Latest Version’ button and wait for a couple of seconds.
- After some seconds you can see the ‘Download’ button to automatically start the downloading process.
- Wait for a couple of seconds to finish downloading.
- When the downloading process is over. Then the installation process starts. But first, you need to make sure. Your system meets recommended specifications.
- Then, double-click on the ‘Picasa 188.8.131.52.exe’ file to run the setup. The name of the .exe file is different according to your chosen website.
- Picasa will ask you for installation permission. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to permit it for installation.
- New windows appear. Accept the software agreement from this window. And click on the ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Then the setup of Picasa asks you about the saved location. If you are a beginner then just click on the Next button. But if you are a professional and want to change the location. Then browse the new location and click on the Install button to start the installation process.
- When the installation process begins. Then wait for a couple of minutes. The Picasa installation speed depends on your computer speed.
- When the installation process is over. Click on the finish button.
- That’s it! Now, you can easily open Picasa software. And enjoy all its popular features for free.
Minimum System Requirements For Picasa?
- Processor: Pentium or Later
- Processor Speed: 300 Hz
- RAM: 64 MB or Higher
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB free hard disk space required for Picasa
Feature And Highlights List Of Picasa
1. Share And Name Tags on Google+
If you are a user of Google+. Then you can use Picasa to directly share photos. With the circle of people that you created in Google+. Picasa also allows you to upload and share your name tags on Google+. But if you do not choose to have Google+. Then name tags won’t change at all.
2. Beautiful Web Albums
Picasa allows you to show all your important photos at the best place. You can view full-screen slideshows to see your pictures on the global map. And also enjoy the video playback feature and many more.
3. Sharing Made Simple
If you are using the most popular Picasa images software. Then you can publish your favorite photos with just one click. Picasa helps you to create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family. Or also allow creating public albums for the world to see. It also gives you a notification feature of every newly posted photo from your favorites.
4. Focus On People
People take their roles in your photos. That’s why Picasa helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them. And work in the program and web albums.
5. Edit To Perfection
Picasa can improve almost any picture with just one-click fixes. It can solve the most common problems of your picture. Like red-eye, color, and lightning. You can also tune the effect in your picture. To make your photos look even more beautiful.
6. Get Organized
Picasa automatically scans all your photos on your computer. And organize them within seconds.
7. Add Places
You can easily add geotags to your images in Picasa. That can help you to remember exactly where they are from using Google maps.
8. It’s Free To Use
You can download Picasa software without paying any cost. And get the 1 GB web album free storage. This storage is enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
Read Also: PC App Store Download Free
Can I Improve Digital Photos With Picasa?
Picasa permits you to improve your photos to look better.
Is Picasa Easy To Use?
Picasa offers you an easy and simple design. That can enhance your experience level. So, if you don’t know anything about Picasa. You can easily use it.
Does Picasa Have Editing And Print Options
Yes, it has very amazing editing and printing options.
Read Also: IDM Integration Module Get Free
I hope you will understand what Picasa is. And also you will understand how to free download and install Picasa. I will provide you with a brief introduction to Picasa. After that, I will provide you with a list of features. Then, I listed the minimum system requirement for Picasa. I believe my article about Picasa is helpful for you and easy to understand. If you have any questions about this Picasa topic, please ask them in the comment section.
Tech3 is a technology platform where you can get the latest updates related to the Tech. Tech3 try to make happy their visitor.